When you survey the market, it seems no less than a gamble to look for the perfect acoustic guitar that suits all your needs. In the market, you can find acoustic guitars ranging from a hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. Well, let me assure you highly expensive guitar doesn’t mean it is the best and a low priced one doesn’t mean it’s unworthy. However, a $1000 range is the most premium of all. Almost most of the artists opt for this range as you can get a very suitable acoustic guitar having great playability, style, and quality of sound. As you can get the Best Acoustic Guitars Under $1000.
Therefore, keeping all the above points in mind and acknowledging that $1000 dollars are a great investment for most of us. We have created a list of few acoustic guitars which provide solid body, lively music, and great quality guitar; worth your investment
Why People prefer Acoustic over Electric Guitar?
Although both of the guitars have their own beauty and usage so it depends entirely on your preference. And no acoustic guitar can ever hold the place of an electric one or vice versa.
In this read, I would like to focus more on the Acoustic side of guitars than Electric. The very first reason acoustic guitars are better than electric guitars is the quality of sound it produces. Furthermore, acoustic guitars are considered to be solo instruments, as you don’t need any other essentials along with it. You can play any finger-style solo music on it and its sound will be enough to enchant.
Secondly, the feasibility the acoustic guitars provide is another factor of their preference over the later. You don’t need any battery, cable, or extra plugs to play it. All you need is to carry your stringed instrument and let your fingers do the magic!
We have an article dedicated to the Best Budget Electric Guitars as well. You should give it a read to have a clearer picture of electric guitars.
What different types of acoustic guitars are out there?
Well honestly the first thing one notices when walking right into a guitar store is the look of these mesmerizing guitars. Look and feel of the guitar are the very first thing one finds himself to be inspecting. However, there is a thing to note that every style of the guitar also impacts the tonal properties
Therefore, acoustic guitars are categorized into different types varying in sizes, body shapes, and materials, therefore, resulting in different sounds.
Listed below are some of the most popular types of acoustic guitars:
- Dreadnought: This acoustic guitar is the most common of all! It has large broad shoulders with a huge internal cavity. The type of sound it produces is bold and tight giving strong midrange frequency spectrum and bass. These guitars can easily be used to play any genre you like.
- Parlor: These guitars have an appealing smaller body frame usually preferred by those who like to fingerpick strings. The quality of sound it produces is mild yet balanced.
- Jumbo: Jumbo acoustic guitars have the largest internal cavity of all! They are large in size and round from the shoulders. The large size and cavity result in great volume. Hence, it is guaranteed that you’ll get the most volume for your price from these Jumbos.
- Auditorium: These guitars are somewhat similar in shape to the dreadnoughts but with a narrow waist. The narrow waist results in much prominent tonal characteristics as compared to that of dreadnoughts. These are pretty comfortable to play as the narrow waist fits perfectly on your lap making it easy to play.
- Classical: Last to the list but not the least, we have Classical Acoustic Guitars. These guitars are famous for their soft tone and Nylon strings. They are identified easily by the open slotted tuners. They produce soft tones so if you’re fond of traditional European music then this one might be of your interest.
Conclusively, these were some of the most popular types of acoustic guitar. Although there are few more types of acoustic guitars like ‘Grand Auditorium Guitars’ and ‘Dreadnought Variants’ which are the result of the variations in sizes of the types of acoustic guitars mentioned above.
What features to consider while buying an acoustic guitar?
It’s always wise to research the features of the guitar you’re investing in, after all, it’s going to play the most crucial part in your musical journey. Hence it’s important that whatever guitar you find fit for yourself it must fulfill some basic criteria. So that you don’t get infuriated by the structure and dynamics of the guitar and can have the peace of mind to focus on playing the instrument.
In order to save you from the trouble, we have pinpointed here some features of acoustic guitars. Stuff that you should look for in your selected stringed instrument to make the best and compatible choice!
Choice of Wood: The first and the foremost thing you need to take account of is what quality of wood the guitar is made of. The type of wood is the most important factor because the quality of the sound of the acoustic guitar depends entirely on the quality of the wooden material is made out of. Moreover, the durability of your guitar is also dependent on the type of wood it has been crafted from.
Choice of the fretboard: The choice of the fretboard depends on whether you like to strum play your guitar or fingerpick the strings. If you like to fingerpick the strings then a narrow fretboard would be the best choice for you. As you won’t have to stretch your hand too much, a narrow fretboard will be easier to play, and the more comfortable you’ll be the better music you will produce. Whereas if you prefer strumming then you should opt for a wider fretboard.
Choice of Body: The choice of the body of the guitar is one of the most important features to take care of. If you choose a body way too big for your own size then you might get in trouble playing it. So the choice of the body style must be made according to your arm length, fingers, or hands. Therefore, if you have longer arms try opting for Dreadnoughts but if you have smaller arms then try Parlor acoustic guitars.
Choice of Brand: Going for a reputed brand is preferred. The guitar industry has grown really vast and most of the manufacturers just want to fill their pockets out of yours. SO it is better to invest your valuables in well-known brands like Fender, Gibson, YAMAHA, Taylor, and Epiphone, etc. Although there’s no restriction and you can choose other brands as well just make sure to keep your research uptight.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned features might help you to make a wise and educated decision in selecting the right acoustic guitar for you.
On To The Reviews
When it comes to creating melodies that touch one’s heart. We know that guitarists don’t compromise on the quality of the music. That is why we are here for your assistance to help you make the right choice in getting your acoustic guitar. In this read, we have crafted a list of a few best of the acoustic guitars under $1000 along with their features, pros, and cons.
All these acoustic guitars have great playability, classic design, and a whole lot of features to suit your needs and requirements.
YAMAHA FS800 Acoustic Guitar
YAMAHA FS800 gives all of us a major vintage vibe with its glossy sunburst finish. Its distinctive style and improved structure make it one of the most popular guitars of the FS series by Yamaha. No matter what style you play, Yamaha got you covered, versatility is its trait!
Either you’re a hard strummer or a light picker, either way, Yamaha FS800 can pick along with your technique. The sound quality it provides is fuller and balanced and its small concert body is just the right size promoting feasibility. Some other features are mention below:
- Body of this stringed instrument is made up of Mahogany with a Sitka Spruce top wood, finished with a glossy sunburst look.
- The neck of this guitar is standard-shaped and made from Nato which has been glued in.
- Its weight is 5.9 pounds which is a plus point for the beginners. The light-weightiness offers great portability.
- Equipped with cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology.
- The fingerboard and bridge are both made of Rosewood material, considering the aesthetics of the guitar.
- The body shape is a small, concert, and hollow body.
- It has up to 20 frets and 6 strings of Ball Aluminum Bronze material.
- The sound quality this guitar produces is robust, strong, and particularly well-balanced.
- The guitar comes with die-cast chrome tuners for smooth tuning along with urea nit, saddle, and hex wrench.
- It comes with a one-year labor and parts warranty.
- One of the most highlighted features is its glamorous look that can boost your stage performance. The aesthetics of this guitar are great!
- The sound quality is splendid. The tones of this guitar are rich and the volume is loud this is because it is equipped with Yamaha cutting-edge acoustic technology that makes the tones melodious; Making it the perfect choice.
- Its lightweight makes it perfect for every age group and gender.
- It comes along with a hard case, adjustable truss rod, and accessories included.
- Fret ends are very comfortable.
- Super affordable for its price.
- Its smaller size makes it not a suitable choice for people with long fingers and arms.
- No plug-in amp is included with it.
Above said, we can conclude that YAMAHA FS800 is an all-rounder with a compact body, great playability, and all at a super affordable price. The quality of sound it provides is just awesome. It’s small size and lightweight makes it a great choice for beginners, grown-ups, and kids. Nonetheless, women love it too!
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Nato back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Diecast tuners
Fender FA-125CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Presenting you another ultimate acoustic guitar from the holiest brand in the industry. Fender FA-125CE is basically an entry-level acoustic guitar for starters. The CE in its name stands for Cutaway Electric making it an acoustic-electric guitar.
It is a modified dreadnought acoustic guitar that comes with a cutaway, and the best thing about these guitars is that you get supreme volume along with notable warm tones. Moreover, it is an all laminated guitar, yes, back, sides, and top all are laminated. Being a cutaway guitar it makes Fender FA-125CE perfect for high notes. For more detailed features scroll down!
- It is an acoustic-electric guitar and comes with a preamp unit.
- The body has a modified dreadnought shape with a cutaway.
- The body material is made up of laminated tonewood. It features a laminated spruce top, basswood back, and sides. The bridge is laminated as well. The glossy finish makes the overall look pretty good.
- It is constructed in a traditional Fender C-shaped neck made of Nato material with a walnut fingerboard.
- It is equipped with great Fishman electronics including dual-band EQ with bass and treble controls, volume control, and a built-in tuner setup.
- The nuts and saddles are composed of a crème plastic compound.
- It is equipped with sealed die-cast tuners.
- Its Viking Bridge provides good tonal support. The sound quality it produces is lively with low ends.
- There are around 20 frets that provide you with tonal options.
- Lamination of the guitar has made it lightweight hence easy to carry.
- The C-shaped neck of Fender FA-125CE is super comfortable and offers great playability. You can play for long hours without getting fatigued.
- The Fishman electronics provide a good acoustic tone.
- It comes as a bundle that includes a gig bag, picks, spare strings, strap, trial for fender play, and Austin bazaar essentials.
- The basswood and tonewood combination produces a rich, lively, and warm tones.
- The lamination is a solid compromise on the quality at least the body should have been solid.
- Cutaway somewhat decreases the effect of dreadnought sound.
- This guitar doesn’t offer control over the mid-range.
- Compromised durability.
Having said all about Fender FA-125CE, it can be concluded that the quality has been compromised that has its effect on the durability and sound of the equipment but yet it is a great pick for the beginners. But the great thing is that the sound quality it provides is phenomenal even after a few downsides. Well, it might not be suitable for seasoned guitarists but as a beginner, one can take a lot of help from it as the built-in tuners and electronics can optimize one’s learning and playability and the more one learns the better one becomes.
- Highly affordable dreadnought acoustic-electric cutaway that is great for beginners
- Laminate spruce top and basswood back and sides produce great tone
- Nato, C-shaped neck with walnut fingerboard offers great playability
- Visually stunning Viking bridge provides great tonal support
- Fishman electronics provide solid amplified acoustic tone
Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar (Vintage Sunburst)
Here comes the best-selling Acoustic guitar! Epiphone is undoubtedly one of the biggest players in the market and is well-reputed for its quality guitars. Epiphone DR-100 is known for its reliability. It’s a typical entry-level guitar that will make you fall in love with the music. Epiphone DR-100 urges you to play and improve by providing you with solid tones, great playability, and at a reasonable cost.
- Epiphone DR-100 is a dreadnought style acoustic guitar.
- The top, back, and sides of this guitar are made up of mahogany with the top made of select spruce with the gloss finish being the cherry on the top.
- The bridge and the fingerboard are of rosewood material hence giving the guitar a sleek touch and producing warm tones.
- The sunburst finish and Pearloid dot inlays make the guitar visually appealing.
- The guitar has 20 medium-jumbo frets.
- The neck of this acoustic is made of Mahogany and SlimTaper in shape which is glued to the body.
- Equipped with die-cast premium tuners.
- The mixture of tonewoods and dreadnought provides a commanding, clear, and powerful sound that allows you to play almost any genre.
- Adjustable truss road and slim neck make it easy to play.
- The built-in tuners forbid the guitar from slipping out of tune.
- The whole body is made of solid wood which is usually not available in this price range.
- The guitar does not have a cutaway which makes it difficult to play higher notes.
- It is not equipped with a pickup so you can’t include an amp.
Epiphone outmatches most of the guitars in its price range because of its splendid material quality. As the wood matures its tone gets finer with time. Although it is considered to be a beginner’s guitar yet it has also served equally well as a backup guitar for pros out there. Conclusively, Epiphone DR-100 is a perfect combination of style, reliability, and affordability.
- Classic go-to Dreadnought Shape
- Select Spruce top
- Mahogany Body
- Premium Machine Heads
- SlimTaper Neck Profile
Fender CT-140SE Travel Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Who is not delighted by the warmness wooden acoustic guitars produce as well as the rocking vibe the electric guitars create! Are you puzzled at making choices between acoustic and electric guitars? Or looking for a chance to enjoy the taste of both, acoustic and electric guitars in one? So here is a solution for many confused hopeless lovers who could not choose one, Fender Travel Acoustic-Electric guitar comes as a life savior.
Not just it being itself a budget-friendly option, it furthers unloads your pocket with the number of necessary accessories that come along with it, they include straps, hard case, extra strings, cables, polishing cloth and picks. You get all you need at once without any hassle, and now nothing can stop you from playing lovely melodies to your beloveds or jazzy strumming at your rock parties.
- The Fender acoustic-electric guitar has a Dreadnought Body type with a cutaway.
- It contains 6 strings made up of steel.
- Number of Frets are 20.
- It has a solid spruce wood-based top material. Ovangkol back and sides that cause full midrange and high-end tone with a solid low end.
- An impressive and responsive neck made of mahogany and rosewood fingerboard.
- Genuine walnut bridge and NuBone saddle are structured to enhance support and playability.
- The Fishman Presys pickup system is installed in the CD-140SCE, which contains bass, mid, and treble tone controls so you can create sounds that satisfy your will.
- Die-cast Chrome Tuning Machines are installed to offer better tuning.
- Scalloped X-bracing System which is a very effective and standard feature of smart instruments.
- The built-in tuner never lets you go out of tune.
- Fishman Presys electronics are installed that delivers a stellar amplified acoustic tone.
- The neck has an Easy-to-Play shape with Rolled edges.
- Presence of Phase Feedback filter to keep unwanted feedbacks in control.
- The solid top enables the instrument to produce a warm and well-balanced sound.
- Contains a hard-shell case with it to protect your champion.
- Easy access to the 9v battery is provided that is required to turn it into an electric guitar.
- If you’re a learner, it may not be a cheap option for you.
- It is a full-sized Dreadnought Body type guitar which may be a little hard to handle and control for beginners and maybe uncomforting.
Conclusively, Fender Dreadnought Acoustic/Electric Guitar is one of the best options that one can be given when it comes to getting hands-on something all-rounder. It is an ideal instrument for every passionate music creator, the built-in tuner system, and solid playability of this guitar majorly accounts for its well-known acquired rewarded place in the world of musical instruments.
- Single-cutaway dreadnought body style
- Fishman Presys electronics
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Rosewood back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
Taylor Academy Series Academy 12e-N
Admiring the need and value of guitars which are light and easy on the fingers, Taylor Academy proposes their Nylon Acoustic Guitars which contain Nylon strings rather than tougher standard steel strings. A very effective and appreciated instrument loved mostly by beginners for its ‘easy to play and excel’ vibe and budget-friendliness.
Not only the newbies, but any music lover and music creator would definitely fall for the thin finish and the hybrid classical and flamenco sounds it produces. Taylor series have put this at the front as a high deal acknowledging the fact that newbies need to be encouraged and supported by such an instrument that allows them least resistance towards learning and boosts their confidence without having to deal with much care and technicalities. The easy turning of Acoustic guitar into an Electric guitar further adds to its features that are a hell of an opportunity.
- The number of Strings is six, made up of Nylon.
- Body Shape is Academy Grand Concert.
- The number of Frets present is 17.
- Academy bracing system is installed in the body.
- The top is constructed of Lutz Spruce Woods which is a natural hybrid of Sitka and White spruce and also shares characteristics with Adirondack spruce, accounts for power, richness, and volume.
- The body and sides are made of Layered Sapele Woods, a distinguishable and impressive constructive feature that also offers durability.
- Tuning Machines installed are made up of Classical Nickel material and contain petaloid buttons.
- ES-B Electronics with a pickup/preamp combo also includes a built-in digital chromatic tuner.
- The Tuner unit features an LED display for tuning and to indicate low battery, along with Tone and Volume controls. The two-button cell 3v lithium (CR2032) batteries power them.
- Undersaddle piezo Configuration is established in the electronics
- A very specific feature is the Armrest, it allows one to play at his best without making his arms fatigue and calling for help.
- Nylon strings feel lighter on the fingers, unlike steel strings.
- A smaller-bodied guitar which is ideal for fingerstyle.
- A gig bag comes along with it.
- Playability, tone, intonation are good, especially at this price point.
- It doesn’t have a Cutaway, asymmetrical traditional look that is provided to this acoustic-electric guitar.
- It can cover a broad range of music genres and preferences.
- Compared to loads of pros and wanted features, no such harsh cons are registered.
- However, the thing that is less expected by the users is the gig bag it comes with, it is floppy, too large which couldn’t protect the neck of this guitar.
- Some users complained that the action felt a little hard for them.
- No feedback filter is installed, that may be needed by professionals or rather other passionate music creators.
- Few users have complained about intonation problems and string problems.
Looking at the features that are adapted to ensure the feasibility of its players, light-weightiness, and easy playability of this instrument, we can conclude it to be an excellent choice for beginners, newbies, kids, and even for grownups of all age. It provides the least resistance for a learner and one can practice it without any complexities. It is a good option for all those music lovers that want to learn and play a guitar without dealing with most technicalities and expenses.
- Body Body type: Grand Concert/OO Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Lutz Spruce Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: Academy Series Nylon Bracing Body finish: Matte 2.0 Varnish Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Taylor Standard Nylon Profile Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 25.5 in. Number of frets: 17 Neck finish
- "Over the past four-plus decades thereaTMs a resounding theme from Taylor Guitars: passion for improving the guitar-playing experience
- As a company thataTMs passionate about exposing more players to the pleasures of making music, Taylor isnaTMt content to see people throw in the towel before they have a chance to get their groove on
- Models like the Academy Series Academy 12e-N Grand Concert Nylon String Acoustic guitar represents TayloraTMs effort to support the development of the entry-level guitar player
- Taylor believes that, in many respects, a player who is just beginning deserves the best-playing guitar
Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood ES-B
Just where it can be hard for a travel-freak music lover to carry a whole band with him to all the places he explores, it is harder for his traveling companions to not to ask him play his magic melodies that do rock the floor! Solving this tough expression, Taylor came up with this all-rounder and a game-winning invention.
This mini-e Rosewood is a game-changer for many, it can be easily accompanied by you at almost everywhere you go, from campfires to dining halls to concert rooms to the hearts of its players and the listeners of course and where not. Taylor GS Mini-e is one of the Best Travel Guitars.
With its smart and amazingly convenient size, it makes zero compromises when it comes to its functioning and performance. A single strum is no less than any impressive voice of a full-sized guitar, what could be better than this?
- This smart instrument has a Taylor Grand Symphony Mini body type.
- It consists of 6 strings.
- The top material is constructed of Solid Sitka Spruce woods.
- GS Mini with Relief Rout Bracing Pattern is observed.
- The number of Frets present is 20.
- The major component is of Layered Rosewood Woods and rosewood veneers in the body and laminated rosewood work at the back.
- Tuning machines used have Chrome GS Mini with Chrome Buttons.
- The special feature installed is the Taylor neck system.
- Behind-the-saddle transducer configuration is observed in electronics.
- The amplification of the GS Mini is done via the Expression System Basic (ES-B) system, which incorporates piezo design elements from the flagship Taylor ES2 system.
- An onboard preamp that includes a built-in digital chromatic tuner, an LED display for tuning and low battery indication, and Tone and Volume controls. The preamp/tuner is powered by two button cell 3v lithium (CR2032) batteries.
- It comes along a CaseGS Mini Hard Bag for its protection.
- The mini shape with mega performance is a life savior for many travel freaks.
- Built-in electronics and tuners make this an all-purpose tool for players across styles and levels of skill and keeps it tuned all the time.
- Layered rosewood back and sides offer strength to rosewood tone with low-end fullness and high-end sparkle.
- Sitka spruce is the best soundboard choice for most guitars, it produces a broad dynamic range and offers a versatile range of playing styles.
- Pocket-friendly and wallet-friendly, both in one.
- A surprisingly loud acoustic voice which can further be amplified if you plug it in and turn it into an electric guitar.
- Lamination work at the back may cause a reduction in its life-time.
- No Feedback filter is installed.
- As compared to its size, some users got it to be expensive.
As its name suggests, Mini Acoustic/Electric Guitar constructed of rosewood is the ultimate solution for every traveler that compromises on his musician self for his tourist self. Mini guitar with the benefits and performance no less than a mega one, now you don’t have to carry a large full-sized guitar with you everywhere or exclude your clothes or other necessities to manage your luggage.
A mini rosewood guitar provides you with easy carriage and uncompromised sound quality, along with built-in tuners and easy plug in to convert into an Electric Rock creator at any time you will and feel like. Sounds to be a high deal!!
- Scaled Down Grand Symphony Body
- Sitka Spruce Top with Layered Rosewood Back and Sides
- Short Scale (23-1/2") Sapele Neck with Ebony Fingerboard
- Taylor Expression System 2 Electronics
- Includes GS Mini Hard Bag
Blueridge Guitars 6 String Acoustic Guitar
Bluebridge 000 BR-143 is one of the rising stars. It is a courtesy of Chinese manufacturers and belongs to the all-solid wood Historic and Prewar series. Whether you consider its construction, finishing, vintage look, or above all the quality of sound, each domain will satisfy you to the fullest! This historic cutaway 000 series is an electro-acoustic one. Hence, fulfilling your needs even in a better way! Considering it to be an all-wood acoustic guitar it actually is available at a pretty decent price, offering great specifications.
- Bluebridge BE-143 has a 000 body style having solid Sitka Spruce with top hand-carved parabolic braces in authentic prewar style forward-shifted X-pattern and carries an amber tint lacquer. This whole look points towards traditional authenticity.
- The back, sides, and neck of the guitar are of solid mahogany and tinted dark brown.
- The guitar has also been decorated with laser-cut floral motifs, pearl, and abalone-swathed headstock.
- The bridge, bridge plate, and fingerboard are made of Santos Rosewood giving a very smooth touch.
- The neck of these guitars is slim, made of Okoume material, and has an adjustable truss road, making them easy to carry and play.
- It is equipped with Fishman Acoustic Pickup, classic 4 preamps, and four-band EQ.
- The Venetian cutaway provides full access to 20 fret fingerboard.
- The sound quality is highly-defined and robust with warm resonance.
- The control panel can be unlatched for a quick battery change.
- It comes with a CD-1514 deluxe hardshell case which saves you from any extra expenses.
- The quality of electronics is good along with and onboard tuner to keep your tones perfectly tuned.
- It’s small in size hence easier to carry along.
- The aesthetics of this guitar are incredibly appealing hence if you’re looking for a stunner to boost your performance, this is your guy.
- The string path is a visual muddle on the narrow headstock.
- Finger spacing is narrow, hence it is suitable for people with smaller hands.
This particular model from this series has gained popularity in a short span of time and is now praised by many people all over the world. From the above speculation, we can totally tell that Bluebridge 000 BR-143 has been constructed by keeping each and every feature on the list. It is rich in elegance, robust sound, and intelligent construction and all of these specifications in a tight package.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid mahogany back and sides for robust, warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Quality natural bone nut and saddle for best tone transmission
- Every Blueridge now comes with an exclusive sturdy, padded Blueridge logo bag
At least once in life, every music lover has desired to own an acoustic guitar! You don’t even have to be a music critic to fall in love with this popular musical instrument. We all are so familiar with this majestic instrument. Either be from movies, or on a cold winter night sitting with your loved ones around the bonfire.
Well, acoustic guitars have been an absolute favorite of hundreds of musicians, performers, and guitarists. Although you might find different musicians switching between Acoustic and electric guitars off. But that is because both the guitars have their own beauty,
In conclusion, we can say that an acoustic guitar holds an important place in every guitarist’s life. Sooner or later every music enthusiast has played it or wants to play it. It is an incredibly powerful tool whether for a beginner or a professional to pave his way towards an enchanting career.
Just playing it isn’t the only thing but the right choice of material and instrument is what that matters! Indeed the right choice of guitar at entry-level is of extreme importance as it is the base on which your career will build upon. Also choice of guitar picks is technical in its own ways and wrong picks can lead you away from a beautiful musical journey of yours.
The guitar brands are smart enough to understand all these problems that one may face during his course of learning, and to support the process and acknowledging all stated facts they have come up with a variety of instruments designed and formulated for each type of learner and for the professional seasoned guitarists. And I hope this article must have helped you in making that right choice for you without having to break your dreams and banks.
Moreover, music is all about passion and dedication. If you’re passionate to fine-tune your hobby and are armed with the right tool in your hand then your journey will be way productive and enjoyable!
If you are looking for a kid’s guitar, then we have an article on Best Guitar For Kids. You should check that out as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which 2020 brands are famous for acoustic guitars?
Some of the most reputed brands in 2020 for acoustic guitars include Martin, Taylor, Gibson, Guild, Seagull, Yamaha, Ovation, Washburn, Fender, Epiphone.
What is the best material for acoustic guitar?
Although it depends on the style of your play but in terms of woods, Spruce is the most commonly used material for an acoustic guitar’s top. You can try Mahogany and Cedar topped guitars as well.
Can High temperature affect the Acoustic Guitar?
Yes, at high temperature and high humidity levels your guitar can develop cracks so it’s better if you do not keep it under the sun or near a radiator for excessive time.
How long does it take to learn an acoustic guitar?
Learning an acoustic guitar is all about dedication. But on average, if you practice 4-5 times a week then there’s a chance you can learn playing it in 6 months.
Which Type of Acoustic guitar is the best for beginners?
Teachers will often suggest absolute beginners start out with a classical guitar (for all styles) as the nylon strings are less hard on your fingers when you’re just starting out.
What accessories do you need for an acoustic guitar?
An acoustic guitar is a solo instrument but still, you might need these accessories to make full of your experience: picks, extra set of strings, tuner, strap, strap lock, guitar stand, metronome.
How long do guitar strings last?
Well, it depends on different factors but on average guitars strings last for 6 -9 months.
Which Acoustic guitar is better for playing Higher Notes?
If you want to play higher notes then any acoustic with the cutaway would be best for you as the cutaway provides easy access to the higher frets.
A solid wood guitar is better or a laminated?
Solid wood guitars offer improved tone and resonance than laminated ones. Whereas, laminated ones offer better sustainability for humid weather and high temperatures.